Radiology is a diverse discipline and is constantly advancing at a rapid pace, therefore there will always be a need for radiology sites to provide a 24-hour imaging reporting service to support private medical facilities, public hospitals and community centres within Australia.
Teleradiology is becoming more desirable for experienced Radiologists’ who are interested in gaining extra working hours or prefer not be tied to a hospital or private practice on a permanent basis. Some of the benefits include:
- A work-life balance lifestyle
- Focus on radiology sub-specialties
- Reporting from a home station in your desired location
Through teleradiology Radiologists’ can provide specialist expertise on a 24-hour basis and be situated in different time zones, including overseas. The service enables Radiologists’ to provide care to outlying communities which enables people to stay in these remote locations and receive the same quality of service and care as they would in larger communities.
Teleradiology Position Available
We would be very interested in hearing from skilled Radiologists’ to provide teleradiology services within Australia. You will be joining a diverse team of experienced sub-specialised Radiologists’ who are professional and dedicated to provide quality reporting. A comprehensive range of high imaging reporting across General Radiology, CT, MRI, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and Ultrasound is available.
It is encouraged for Radiologists’ to work as a team in sharing your knowledge and skill-set. Opportunities for on-site visits are available to maintain professional interaction with both colleagues, patients and technical support. A majority of the sites are located in stunning tourist destinations therefore family members are also welcome to join. Flights, accommodation and vehicle hire is provided and arranged by the company for all on-site visits.
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- Specific working arrangements can be negotiated
- Work remotely from a home station in your desired location
- Come onboard as a Permanent Employee or as a Contractor
- Using advanced imaging technology including PACS and integrated RIS
- Full-time or weekend reporting is available
- Interesting and diverse patient cases
- Family friendly lifestyle
- Sub-specialty reporting
The successful candidate must have:
- FRANZCR Radiologist
- Current Australian Medical Board Registration
- Medicare Accreditation
- Focused on providing the highest level in radiology reporting
If you are considering a career in Teleradiology, please contact Monique Gilbert at MG Recruit Imaging for a confidential discussion on 0410 108 668 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.