Kalgoorlie is currently known as the largest city in the outback and the hub of the Western Australian goldfields. It is a vibrant city with a country feel that offers more than just mining - it's a city of opportunity.
Reason's to Consider Why You Should Make the Change:
- Affordable living with high remuneration packages.
- Plenty of sunshine during the summer and winter months.
- You will never have to battle traffic which means less commute to work and more personal time.
- You will be welcommed by a friendly community which enables you to connect with people easily through work, sport facilities, festivals and local events.
- Sports are poopular in Kalgoorlie with numerous activities for adults and children. A range of sports include cricket, football, basketball, netball, swimming, hockey, softball, soccer, motocross, BMX, equestrian and golf.
- If you want a weekend getaway, you are only a few hours drive from some of the most beautiful coastlines in WA.
An Exciting Opportunity for a Sonographer:
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sonographer to join a private practice in Kalgoorlie, WA. We are interested in hearing from Sonographer's who would like to come onboard as a Contractor for a long-term or short-term contract from December 2019.
About the Position:
- Offering ultrasound services in general, MSK, obstetrics and gynaecology
- Only one Sonographer on-site, however holidays are covered
- A dedicated and supportive team will include an on-site Radiologist
- Machine used for ultrasound is a Toshiba Aplio 500
The Benefit's Include:
- Contractor position
- Negotiable daily rate from $800 per day
- Flexible working week
- Travel expenses provided by the company include a return economy flight from Perth every six months
The Successful Candidate:
The client is seeking a Sonographer who is highly motivated with a strong focus on patient care. The position requires:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound / DMU (or equivalent)
- Eligibility of membership of the ASA Registry
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- NT Accredited
- Experience in MSK, obstetrics and gynaecology
If you are considering a new opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion.