Darwin is a destination renowned for it's tropical climate and friendly laid-back lifestyle. Situated on the edge of a beautiful harbour, Darwin is a fascinating city that is thriving with activity in terms of career opportunities in Radiology.
Permanent and locum opportunities are now available for General and Interventional Radiologist's. You will be joining an imaging provider with an exceptional reputation and a leader in medical imaging in the Northern Territory.
- Full-time and part-time hours are available
- Public and private hospital setting, including community clinics
- Diverse and interesting patient cases
- Working with the latest imaging equipment and techniques
- Joining a team of experienced and supportive Radiologists
- A competitive remuneration package with relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours with generous leave
- Doctor's involvement in clinical and commercial decision making
- Ongoing training, including CPD opportunities and in-house conferences
- Family orientated working environment
Darwin is highly recommended as a locum that offers an exclusive package for you and your family which includes return economy airfares, a three-bedroom self-contained modern apartment, vehicle hire and a daily rate of $4,000 plus GST.
Available Locum Dates:
- Monday 16th to Friday 20th September
- Monday 30th September to Friday 4th October
- Monday 7th to Friday 11th October
- Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November
For further information, please contact Monique Gilbert at MG Recruit Imaging for a confidential discussion on 0410 108 668 or email, email@example.com