A rare opportunity is available for a Radiologist to join an independent diagnostic imaging practice which is owned and operated by dedicated Radiologists on a permanent basis or as a locum, fly in fly out in the beautiful city of Wagga Wagga in NSW. Wagga Wagga is a vibrant city that is located on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River and midway between the two largest cities in Australia, Sydney and Melbourne.
Their philosophy is to provide a quality service in a friendly and pleasant environment to their referring doctors and patients with a high standard of same day treatment and results.
- Radiologists are encouraged to be available to clinicians and colleagues for the discussion of patient imaging to ensure the best healthcare outcome is achieved.
- Confidence in reporting a range of Diagnostic Imaging within a comprehensive practice or hospital setting.
- Facilitate clinical and commercial operation of the diagnostic imaging service.
- Teleradiology reporting is required for locations throughout country NSW.
- Maintain teaching files and interesting cases relevant to your area.
- FRANZCR Radiologist
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current NSW Radiation Licence
- Ability to work well within a team
- Demonstrates initiative, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Specialisation or special interest in an area of radiology
- Dual certificate as a Nuclear Medicine Physician
- Tier B Interventional Radiology Fellowship
- Ongoing locum contracts for 2019 and 2020
- Accommodating to suit your availability
- Flexible working hours
- Fly in fly out positions are available, including weekend reporting
- Return economy airfares and self-contained accommodation
- Daily Rate of $3,500
For further information, please contact Monique Gilbert at MG Recruit Imaging for a confidential discussion on 0410 108 668 or via email, email@example.com