MG Recruit Imaging would love to hear from experienced CT / General Radiographer's who are considering a change in organisation or seeking a better home / work life balance in the stunning location of the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The comapny is known to provide an efficient radiology service to all patients and referring practitioner's, as well as an experience to remember. The practice offers a full-range of modalities including multi-slice low dose CT, high definition ultrasound, obstetric ultrasound, general x-ray, mammography, MSK studies, interventional procedures, dental imaging and bone mineral densitometry.
The Benefit's Include:
- Permanent full-time employment or
- Permanent part-time employment
- Flexible working days and hours
- Negotiable start date
- New multi-slice low dose CT machine, Siemens Somatom Perspective
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fantastic lifestyle with coastal location
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive Radiologists
Locum Opportunity - Working Holiday
A short-term locum is now available for a CT / General Radiographer, with an immediate start date to cover the summer months. Full-time or part-time hours are available for those seeking a locum contract for a minimum of 4 to 8 weeks. A great opportunity to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle through a working holiday. Self - contained accommodation is provided by the client.
- A degree in Bachelor of Science, Medical Imaging
- APHRA Registration
- QLD Radiation Licence
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent organisational and management skills
For further information, please contact Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion or email, email@example.com