MG Recruit Imaging has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Sonographer to join a professional team in the Central Highlands Region of Queensland. The position is full-time or part-time in a hospital setting performing general, obstetric, vascular and musculoskeletal examinations.
You will be joining an imaging provider that supports you and your career by providing clinical opportunities to enhance your skill set in all ultrasound sub-specialties. You will be surrounded by an extensive team that are experienced, professional and approachable.
- Patient focused care with appropriate scanning times
- Competitive annual salary with extra annual leave, plus leave loading
- Relocation assistance
- CPD allowances and inhouse CPD opportunities
- Ongoing professional development
- Flexible working environment, offering a work life balance lifestyle
- Flexible start date
The Successful Candidate:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (or equivalent)
- ASAR Registration
- Work rights for Australia
- Excellent communication and time management skills
The Central Highlands Region of Queensland is located only one and a half hours flight from Brisbane and is an easy drive to the coast for weekend adventures. A place to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle that offers affordable living. For the right candidate, the imaging provider are happy to wait while you relocate.
If you are considering a change in your career or lifestyle, please contact Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion or email, email@example.com for further information.