A permanent position is now available in Ballarat, VIC for an experienced General Sonographer. You will be required to practice from St John of God Hospital and a private comprehensive practice that offers services in all modalities. You will be joining an imaging provider that provides the highest quality in radiology reporting and consultancy services to patients, referrers and healthcare partners within the region.
- Highly competitive remuneration commensurate to experience and skills
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working conditions, full-time or part-time hours
- Exposure to interesting patient cases
- Staff development in ultrasound scanning and sub-specialty learning is encouraged and supported
- Opportunities to advance your career and share your passion in ultrasound with internal leadership roles
- You will have support from Radiologists, management and colleagues
- Scan patients on state-of the art Siemens equipment
- Allowance to attend conferences and inhouse CPD is available
The Successful Candidate:
The client is seeking a Sonographer who is passionate, highly motivated with a strong focus on personalised patient care. You must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the capability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
The following is required:
- ASAR Accreditation
- ASA Membership
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Committed to furthering your career and professional development
Ballarat is the third largest inland city in Australia, located just over an hour and a half from Melbourne. A vibrant regional city, renowned for its stunning wineries and offers a great quality of life by providing you with an affordable lifestyle.
For further information on this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com or phone Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion.