Unlock your leadership potential by applying for this rare opportunity as an MRI Services Manager in Western Australia. Seeking a highly experienced MRI Technologist to lead the management in MRI to ensure a high standard of diagnostic imaging services are being delivered to patients and referrers.
The position is based in the stunning south west region of Western Australia. The role entails the management of MRI services from the south west region to Perth, therefore travel is required as you will be visiting the MRI teams that are located in the hospitals and private practices throughout the region.
- Delivering and maintaining a high standard of MRI service to the referrers and patients
- Mentor and provide ongoing support to the team of Radiographers
- Co-ordinate and support the operational duties of the MRI team
- Resolving issues related to equipment by liaising with vendors and management
- Liaising with management to develop and grow MRI services
- Building a positive rapport with Radiologists, supervisors, technicians and administration team
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Services Managers and reporting directly to the Technical Services Manager
- Other duties may include reporting on other tasks to management
- Highly competitive remuneration offered based on a full-time position
- Relocation and border assistance
- CPD support
- Laptop, uniforms and travel allowances provided
- Exposure to a variety of interesting cases
- Leadership role to share your passion in radiography
- Approachable management that will value your professional knowledge
- No on-call or weekend shifts
- Degree in Medical Imaging, ideally post grad or business degree
- Minimum Level 1 MRI ASMIRT qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years working in radiology
- Experience with RIS/PACS system
- Ability to manage and mentor a busy team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships
The south west region is known for it's natural beauty and laidback coastal lifestyle. Featuring some of the best surfing beaches in the country, picturesque forests and famous wine regions. The region offers affordable housing, excellent education options and a safe place to live and raise children. The lifestyle is relaxed - a beautiful place to call home.
This is an opportunity to join a leading radiology provider that focuses on excellent patient care. A company that also cares about their staff by creating a supportive and positive working environment. If you are seeking a rewarding position that will allow you to share your passion whilst working alongside a great team, please contact Monique on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com for further information.