Seeking expressions of interest from experienced Radiologists to join a medical imaging department as a Clinical Director of Radiology in Darling Downs Region QLD. The essential capabilities of the role are to provide professional leadership by utilising your knowledge and experience to deliver a high standard of radiology services. Confident decision making will be required to support business improvement and patient safety.
Ideally you will be joining on a full-time basis however, flexible working arrangements will be considered for those interested in FIFO or reduced hours. Toowoomba has an airport that flies directly to Melbourne, Townsville, Western Queensland, Darwin, and Sydney.
The Medical Imaging department provides a comprehensive service including plain films, interventional procedures, contrast studies, ultrasound, CT, MRI, diagnostic mammography and digital fluoroscopy.
- Provide leadership and management of Radiologists including rostering, scheduling and recruitment.
- Improve patient management by providing leadership of multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Implement and monitor the organisation’s quality standards, work health and safety policies, procedures and provide clinical governance in the relevant work area.
- Develop appropriate care processes to facilitate high quality care outcomes.
- Provide quality diagnostic imaging and support other hospitals within the region.
- Responsible for cost management for recruitment and rostering.
- Ensure organisation within the department by facilitating education and research for medical students, junior medical officers, principal house officers, registrars, and senior medical staff by providing and supervising training.
- Report any significant concerns with quality of care and pro-actively manage patient feedback.
Above Market Remuneration Package that Includes:
- Your base salary will be determined according to your qualification’s and period of specialist registration.
- General Attraction and Retention allowance: 50% of your base pay dependent of revenue options.
- Rural and Regional allowance: 5% of your base salary.
- In addition, a Clinical Managers annual allowance of $18,000.
- An additional remuneration for on-call and re-call.
- Motor vehicle allowance of $21,000.
- Professional Development allowance of $21,000.
- 3.5 weeks of professional development leave (pro-rata for part-time).
- Medical Indemnity allowance.
- 5 weeks annual leave.
- Superannuation and salary packaging opportunities.
- FRANZCR Radiologist
- Current APHRA Registration
- Excellent leadership qualities
The Darling Downs Region provides the feeling of living in a city, without losing its’ country charm. If this is an opportunity that interests you, please contact Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com