MG Recruit Imaging would love to hear from Senior Radiographers who have managerial and screening experience in Mammography for a full-time position as a Site Manager in Geelong, VIC. The position requires a confident and motivated individual to lead a team and oversee the Breast Screening services. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to move to the next level of your career in breast imaging.
- You will be reporting to the Technical Operations Lead.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations of the clinic.
- Responsible for maintaining Breast Screen protocols.
- Must create a strong culture of high-quality patient care within the team.
- Co-ordinate and manage both Breast Screen and private diagnostic imaging services.
- Management of financial resources.
- Implement busines plans for service programs.
- Organise education, support and professional development for the staff.
- Competitive and negotiable remuneration package
- Latest 3D and digital mammography technology
- Exposure to a unique mix of diagnostic and screening imaging
- Newly refurbished practice
- A degree in Bachelor of Science, Medical Imaging
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current Victorian’s Driver’s Licence
- Knowledge of breast imaging quality assurance procedures
- Knowledge of the Breast Screen Australia Program
- Knowledge of Medicare requirements for diagnostic breast imaging
- Experience in managing a team, staff supervision and training
- Experience in health service management
- Qualities of a great leader
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Geelong is the perfect place to live, offering a small-town vibe with a coastal lifestyle. Stunning beaches are located moments from the business district and if you are wanting a city visit, Melbourne is only a short train ride away. Geelong is also known for its’ affordability in housing, offering beautiful family homes.
If you have the qualities to mentor and manage a team in Mammography, please contact Monique Gilbert on 0410 108 668 for a confidential discussion or email firstname.lastname@example.org