MG Recruit Imaging are assisting a client who is seeking a Senior MRI Radiographer for a position located in regional Western Australia. This is a unique role that offers flexibility, diversity and benefit’s that are enticing both professionally and personally. An exciting opportunity to grow the MRI service in a brand-new department, using a new Siemens 1.5T scanner in a hospital setting.
Due to the regional location, you can accept the position as a FIFO employee from the beautiful city of Perth or take advantage of the financial benefits by living locally. Working hours are negotiable depending on your personal situation.
The following options are available:
- Living locally: part-time employment, 3 days per week
- Fly in fly out: both part-time and full-time hours are available with the option of working two days at a practice located south of Perth
- May 2021 is the preferred start date
- Attractive remuneration package (negotiable)
- Accommodation allowance for those living locally
- Relocation allowance of up to $5,000
- All flights provided by the imaging provider for FIFO
- A work-life balance lifestyle
- Brand new equipment and facilities
- Exposure to interesting patient cases
- Flexibility with hours and location
- Manage your workload in a supportive working environment
- CPD and professional development opportunities
- Tertiary qualification in Medical Imaging Technology
- APHRA registration
- WA radiation licence
- Minimum 7 years working experience in MRI radiography
- Knowledgeable in RIS/PACS system
We would love to hear from you if you are seeking a career or lifestyle change. Please contact Monique Gilbert for a confidential discussion on 0410 108 668 or email email@example.com to request further information.